Cita Iniciado por magtrading Ver mensaje
He recibido la comunicación que sigue del Alpari (UK) Limited (in special administration):

DearSir/Madam,

Alpari (UK) Limited (in special administration)

I note thatyou have recently accessed the Claims Portal and have disputed the balance ofyour account(s), however, you have not provided any reasons to substantiateyour dispute or uploaded documents to support your dispute.

Please notethat the Joint Special Administrators will be unable to deal with your dispute,nor will you be able to complete the claims process, until these details areprovided. Accordingly, I would be grateful if you could access the ClaimsPortal to provide details to substantiate your dispute at your earliestconvenience.

For yourinformation, I note below the relevant sections from the Claims PortalFrequently Asked Questions which provides guidance in relation to uploadingdocuments to substantiate your claim:

Q. I have disputed my balance and would like to submit more documentsfor consideration. What do I do?
A. Please log back onto the Claims Portal and select “change� when youare presented with your account summary. From here you will need to disputeyour balance(s) again and then on the next screen you will be able to uploadfurther documents. Please ensure that you continue to confirm that you haveuploaded more documents.

Q. I disputed my balance but have now decided I no longer want to pursuethe dispute. How do I change my mind and now agree my claim?
A. Please log back onto the Claims Portal and, when you are presentedwith your account summary, select “change�. You will then be able to agree youraccount balances and continue with the claims process. Personal details Q. Howdo I change my personal details?

Furtherdocumentation, including the full Claims Portal Frequently Asked Questions, canbe found at the undernoted link:
www.kpmg.com/UK/alpari
I lookforward to hearing from you.

Kindregards,
for Alpari(UK) Limited

En su momento acepte la informaciónque me enviaron desde “ConsolidatedAccount Summary Balance as at 14.45 GMT on 19th January 2015� del saldo de mi cuenta y como información hice un un “upload�de mi “Account Statement� que estaba en esa página y que correspondía a la última información que yo tenía. Se ve que no les valía o están mareando la perdiz.

¿Mi nivel de Inglés es casi nulo,alguien que haya efectuado correctamente lo que piden puede hacer un “guía burros�,para poder contestar a estos hijos de la gran Bretaña?

¿Que más tengo que añadir como información,extractos, documentación, etc…?

Sé que puede ser latoso lo que pido pero esto es debido a mi nivel de inglés.

De antemano gracias, muchas gracias al que responda afirmativamente.

Manuel
Manuel, yo ya hice el proceso y no tengo acceso detallado a él de nuevo.

Si alguien que no lo haya hecho quier ir poniendo las pantallas aquí las prodremos ir traduciendo. O en su caso, Tú mismo, aunque sea lento, las vas poniendo aquí y vamos haciendo ese guia-burros.

Para iniciar, te tienes que loginar según:

"The Claims Portal is now available to you and you will be able to access it using your existing log in username and password for the original ‘My Alpari’ portal. If you did not have a log in for ‘My Alpari’, you will be able to register using the email address to which this email has been sent.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the content of the email below prior to accessing the Claims Portal.

The Claims Portal can be found at https://www.alpariadministration.com. "

Es decir, con el username y password de "My Alpary" entras aquí https://www.alpariadministration.com y aceptas que ellos no se hacen responsables (vaya cara, ¿quien se hace responsable? ¿Sólo de cobrar?) y bla, bla. Con lo que inicias el proceso.

Saludos.
Foro de Forex Trading United